Tue, 30 May|
The Recovery and Resilience Facility - The First Peer-to-Peer Exchange of Experience and Good Practice
The first peer-to-peer exchange of experience and good practice on RRF, bringing together practitioners from all over the EU to discuss the most challenging issues. EUFUNDINGMALTA EXPEDITION included
Time & Location
30 May, 08:30 – 01 Jun, 18:00
Hilton Malta, Vjal Portomaso St Julian's PTM, San Ġiljan 01, Malta
The Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF) came into play in 2021, pledging €723.8bn in grants and loans to address the economic and social impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. Today, two years down the line, thousands of investment and reform measures are underway across the Member States, guided by new rules and, at times, conflicting interpretations.
This is our first peer-to-peer exchange event on the implementation of RRF. It provides a unique opportunity for practitioners (managers, controllers and auditors) to meet counterparts from other Member States, and share practical solutions to the most common problems being encountered in the management, control and audit of the RRF, including:
· What are the pressing challenges being encountered by public authorities in the management, control and audit of the RRF so far?
· How do we interpret the regulations and technical guidance on essential matters such as the financing not linked to costs, common indicators, Do No Significant Harm principle, conflict of interest , fraud and corruption and other?
· What good practices can be shared between Member States?
· How is the concurrent implementation of RRF, 14-20 closure and the new 2021-27 programmes going? What are the new, added pressures on the current workforce making up our restrictive pool of administrative capacities?
· Are we prepared to handle so many funds at a go, each addressing situations of extreme urgency?
· What tools do we have to provide quick, feasible solutions?
The programme will be facilitated by experts directly involved in the implementation of RRF measures.
Exclusive! The event closes off with a one-day visit to RRF-funded and other EU-funded projects implemented in Malta.
EUFUNDINGMALTA EXPEDITION included
Introduction – Setting the objectives and expected outcomes
From €1,500.00 to €1,800.00
Simplified Cost Options in Practice
From €1,500.00 to €1,800.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Up to 16/05/2023