top of page
Courses in 2023
A programme of events built on the unique experiences of our experts and the latest developments in the management, control and audit of EU funds. With a local touch!
- Tue, 21 MarHilton Garden Inn - Dublin Custom HouseBringing together the financial and performance challenges of two realities dominating 2023 and 2024 – the Closure of the 2014-20 Programmes and the implementation of 2021-27. Are you ready?
- Wed, 19 AprValletta Design ClusterThis course provides the essentials of project management in 2021-27.
- Wed, 26 AprNH Catania CentroThe new concept of risk-based management verifications takes a central role in the functioning of the internal control systems of MAs and IBs. However, this is just one adjustment to a control environment which remains vast and complex.
- Mon, 08 MayRadisson Blu Resort, St. Julian's Malta8 - 10 May - Part I: Essentials of Programme & Project Management EUFUNDINGGOZO EXPEDITION included 11 - 12 May - Part II: Audits and Verifications of ESIF, EMFAF, AMIF, ISF, BMVI, EAFRD
- Wed, 17 MayRadisson Blu Resort, St. Julian's MaltaBringing together the financial and performance challenges of two realities dominating 2023 and 2024 – the Closure of the 2014-20 Programmes and the implementation of 2021-27. Are you ready?
- Mon, 05 JunHotel Metropole Suisse, ComoThis course sheds light on the most common errors in the ESIF, EMFAF, EAFRD, AMIF, ISF and BMVI, by sharing the latest knowledge and experiences on errors and irregularities, whilst encouraging the application of principles and techniques for their solution
- Mon, 19 JunHilton Malta19-21 June - Part I: Critical elements of ESIF, EMFAF, AMIF/ISF/ BMVI Projects EUFUNDINGGOZO EXPEDITION included 22-23 June - Part II: Public Procurement Irregularities and Financial Corrections
- Wed, 05 JulHilton MaltaThis course explains all the simplified cost options available, with practical examples and real-life situations. EUFUNDINGGOZO EXPEDITION included
bottom of page